The Way It All WENT DOWN…

How my trip went on the east coast and the things that transpired when I returned to Ca.


It has been a while, I got back I think on December 20th. I know it was super close to Christmas Day. I just haven’t had time to really do much blogging.

My trip went surprisingly well and it was super fast and slow all at the same time. I left KY to go to WV. I spent almost a week there with my Dad and family there. It was nice but hectic. I got to see my other sister and her baby boy. He is just too damn cute. Spent time with my family, all the kids’ kids. I mean my babies are having babies now. I spent time with my Aunts and Uncles. My Uncle gave me a bunch of knives because I collect them. Dad gave me his bow and a knife. I didn’t get to bring the bow cause I didn’t have room in the truck.

Then from WV, I went to VA. I didn’t see as many people there as I would have liked to have seen. A lot of my friends were busy and I missed them. But I got to see my grandparents and I got to see my friend from school. And I got to meet her husband and kids. That was neat, they took me to dinner and hung out with me. It was nice. I helped my grandparents as much as I could. I loved spending time with my Gramma and Pappy. I spent about a week there with them as well.

So, by this time, I spent about 3 weeks on the east coast. However, I wound up going back to KY because I didn’t have a ride from VA to meet up with my boyfriend (the trucker) to go home. And my sister came to my rescue. She came got me from VA and we went back to KY. Then, by the time I got there my boyfriend was having issues with his truck and the weather had gotten bad, so I was there for about 2 weeks. I also contracted strep throat while I was there this time. I had to go to the hospital and be treated. It was bad. I finally got over the sickness and left to come back to California.

I must say, once I got here I was sad. Aside from seeing my son and husband and boyfriend… I didn’t really want to be back. I don’t like CA. I never have. I miss KY now, in fact. My mum welcomed me home with a big hug and I didn’t think she was gonna let go. My son was asleep and thought I was a dream. Hubby didn’t make much of a fuss but he was happy to see me too. When I got in the truck on the way out to CA, my boyfriend was quite happy to see me.

So, it has almost been a month since I’ve been back. And the better part of that time, I was laid up in the bed with the FLU! I mean the nasty flu… high high fevers, and hallucinations. It was bad. I still have a cough but I am symptom free otherwise. I feel much better.

I, now, have an interview tomorrow for a temp agency for Data Entry work. I hope I can get the position. I just need to pad the income for a little bit. Things are tight and if I am going to be moving to KY I need the cash. But it is looking more and more like it will be next year before I get to do that. *sighs*

I was really hoping to move at tax time this year but doesn’t seem like I will be able unless some miracle happens. Who knows? I will try and stay positive.


Thanks for reading! ❤

Give a Thought

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s